[Strawbale] information about sb-workshops end of october

Oliver Heizmann Oli.Heizmann at gmx...
Wed Oct 8 18:56:10 CEST 2003

Dear Melanie and Joachim,

in august I took part 2 weeks in a construction with Tom Rijven close to
Bordeaux, France. It´s a 2-store building with a mixed wall system:
clay-"dipped" bales with vertical wooden boards conected.
I´m not shure, if they have finnished the walls yet. It´s not a workshop but
maybe you can visit him and work like voluntar.  Contact:
tomrijven at hotmail...
He´s a great teacher! Good luck!
Now I´m back in Karlsruhe from my practical-experience in Pamplona - Maybe
we get in touch this days to meet and exchange? Auf deutsch I can explain
better ;-)

Best wishes,
hasta pronto

oli