[Strawbale] workshop in central europa

Els De Leeuw deleeuwels at yahoo...
Tue Oct 7 09:50:25 CEST 2003

Joachim and Melanie,

We are building a strawbale house in Belgium, near to
Brussels. The wall-raising is finished, but the
plastering still has to be done. We plan to start with
it on monday, and it will take about two weeks, so we
will be busy untill the end of october. If you are
interested, you can take a look on the website:
www(dot)nebraskabe(dot)tk
If you would come, you can take contact with
orcaherwig(ad)skynet(dot)com
Greetings,

Els

Dear Strawbalers,

we're a German couple interested in strawbale-building
(load-bearing
style).
Since we have to improve our knowledge and skills we
would like to take
part
in a workshop.
Do you know if and where (in Central Europe) there are
any workshops or
projects between October 24th and 31st?
We are mostly interested in wallraising and
plastering.

Thanks.
Best wishes,
Melanie and Joachim