[Strawbale] Re:Jumbo bales

huffnpuff huffnpuff at shoal....au
Sun Aug 31 23:11:21 CEST 2003

G 'day My Friend

How are you going?

I would love a translation re the jumbo bales.

I agree wholeheartedly with Gernot Minke and it is what I have been
saying all along.  Load bearing is a whole new ball game or should that
be the older game in the world or second oldest.

If you can send me a translation I will very much appreciate it.

Mike Faine and Dr Zhang have completed the load bearing testing using
earthen render no netting or keying of any sort with brilliant results.
 If you need a copy please send me your snail mail address.

Warmest greetings on the first day of spring, a glorious day here in
Ganmain, miss you mate.

The Straw Wolf.