[Strawbale] subscribe

Ian Pellow bassman41m at hotmail...
Mon Aug 18 08:21:58 CEST 2003

HI there,
  We are looking into building a straw-bale home in the near future,and
would love to see a living model. We are living on the north-west coast  of
Scotland. Could you please tell me where exactly this building is and it
visitable? Is this a residential home or is it a barn or garage?

      Thanks for the info,
Ian and CHris Pellow