[Strawbale] subscribe

Anna Roos roosanna at swissonline...
Mon Aug 18 20:39:54 CEST 2003

hi Ian,
the building is a large artist's studio 1hr north of aberdeen. the nearest
map size town is Turriff & the nearest named place Overbrae.  the building
is not yet completed as it still requires the lime plaster. phone kitta or
cedric & ask if you can visit 01261 851037. if you like the building & are
looking for an architect I would be prepared to draw up a design for an
affordable fee. with e-mailing it is possible to be further afield, with
photos & site maps.

insert a few site photos.

hope to hear from you,
Anna Roos

-----Original Message-----
From: strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz
[mailto:strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz]On Behalf Of Ian Pellow
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 08:22
To: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
Subject: Re: [Strawbale] subscribe

HI there,
  We are looking into building a straw-bale home in the near future,and
would love to see a living model. We are living on the north-west coast  of
Scotland. Could you please tell me where exactly this building is and it
visitable? Is this a residential home or is it a barn or garage?

      Thanks for the info,
Ian and CHris Pellow

>From: "Anna Roos" <roosanna at swissonline...>
>To: <strawbale at amper....muni.cz>
>Subject: [Strawbale] subscribe
>Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:00:51 +0200
>
>To Whom it May Concern,
>
>I am a Swiss based architect who has recently built a large strawbale
>building in North Scotland.  Would love to design more, if anyone is
>looking
>for an architect with knowledge in strawbale technology please contact me.
>
>Look forward to hearing from you,
>Anna-Marie Roos

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

    European strawbale building discussion list

Send all messages to:
Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Archives, subscription options, etc: