[Strawbale] subscribe

Damien March dmarch at eircom...
Sat Aug 16 20:00:15 CEST 2003

Hi Anna,

I am an Irish based architect trying to find out as much information as
possible about straw bale construction.

Would you have any pictures, advice about problems encountered while
building etc...

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Damien Jon March

-----Original Message-----
From: strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz
[mailto:strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz]On Behalf Of Anna Roos
Sent: 11 August 2003 21:01
To: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
Subject: [Strawbale] subscribe

To Whom it May Concern,

I am a Swiss based architect who has recently built a large strawbale
building in North Scotland.  Would love to design more, if anyone is looking
for an architect with knowledge in strawbale technology please contact me.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Anna-Marie Roos

    European strawbale building discussion list

Send all messages to:
Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Archives, subscription options, etc: