[Strawbale] Slides for an exhibition

Barbara Jones strawbale at lineone...
Fri Apr 18 19:02:01 CEST 2003

Hi Martin - to make copy slides is quite expensive here... can you or a
photographic printers in Germany make them from an e-mailed good quality
image? If so, we'd happily send you some high resolution images of
recent builds.  Let me know!
Best wishes, Bee

Amazon Nails: Strawbale building, training, consultancy, empowerment.
                   www.strawbalefutures.org.uk
Building With Straw Bales by Barbara Jones £9.50 post-free from Amazon Nails
or from Green Books
    Warning! Strawbale building can seriously transform your life!

----- Original Message -----
From: martin <martin.st at siebenlinden...>
To: <Strawbale at amper....muni.cz>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 8:01 AM
Subject: [Strawbale] Slides for an exhibition

Dear SB-Friends

we are preparing an exhibition in Ökodorf Siebenlinden about Strawbale
construction, that will be shown during a longer period to a wide
range of guests, that visit our ecovillage.
But we still need a few slides of the most interesting new
strawbale-constructions/houses in Europe. If anyone of you has one or
two slides (not more!), that give a good information and that we could
present, could you please send them as original (if you don't need it
back) or a copy to us? With any slide we would need some words about
what they are showing.
Small expenses for postage or copying can be payed by us.
My adress:

Martin Stengel
Sieben Linden
38486 Poppau
Germany

Thank you very much, Martin

    European strawbale building discussion list

Send all messages to:
Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Archives, subscription options, etc: