[Strawbale] SB Suiteble for animals?

Rene Dalmeijer rened at cistron...
Thu Sep 26 22:29:11 CEST 2002

I know of at least one animal shed a beautiful semi circular horse stable
with a living roof in France. Pascal Thepaut can tell you much more about
it. As far as I know the stucco is lime which is very normal practice for
stables anyway. I also know about pigsty's but can not remember specific
examples. One thing to keep in mind when making buildings for livestock is
to make a sufficiently high toe up to raise the first course of bales from
the floor surface to enable hosing down of the stable.

Greetings,

Rene Dalmeijer