[Strawbale] www.viba-expo.nl

Julie Scott sender at wizsystems...
Tue Sep 17 13:51:16 CEST 2002

Hi,

I recently visited your website www.viba-expo.nl and noticed that your site seems
to be loading slowly.

Most people are turned off by slow websites. I recommend that you consider transferring
your website to a faster and more reliable hosting company. WizSystems.com is one of
the fastest growing hosting companies on the net. Since 1996, WizSystems.com has
specialized in providing high-quality, reliable and scalable hosting solutions for small to
medium sized businesses world wide.

Sign up today and start benefiting from an improved, reliable hosting service.

Pricing Plans - click at the link below:
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000029999.525.13.iGm$wvXIuGS0gS

Unbeatable service
We provide dedicated 24/7 support to all customers 365 days a year. Via phone, chat,
email and through our online knowledge base. All WizSystem's customers get the help
they need when they need it - no questions asked.

If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I hope to hear from you
and look forward to welcoming you as a customer!

Best regards
Julie Scott
WizSystems Sales Support
Email: julie_scott at wizsystems...
Http://www.wizsystems.com

This offer is brought to you by WizSystems. We respect your privacy.
If you do not wish to receive future mailings from us, please go to
the link below:
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000029999.525.3.qOdj$r3PJdjmHl