[Strawbale] www.viba-expo.nl

Julie Scott sender at wizsystems...
Tue Sep 17 13:51:16 CEST 2002

I recently visited your website www.viba-expo.nl and noticed that your site seems
to be loading slowly.

Most people are turned off by slow websites. I recommend that you consider transferring
your website to a faster and more reliable hosting company. WizSystems.com is one of
the fastest growing hosting companies on the net. Since 1996, WizSystems.com has
specialized in providing high-quality, reliable and scalable hosting solutions for small to
medium sized businesses world wide.

Sign up today and start benefiting from an improved, reliable hosting service.

Pricing Plans - click at the link below:

Unbeatable service
We provide dedicated 24/7 support to all customers 365 days a year. Via phone, chat,
email and through our online knowledge base. All WizSystem's customers get the help
they need when they need it - no questions asked.

If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I hope to hear from you
and look forward to welcoming you as a customer!

Best regards
Julie Scott
WizSystems Sales Support
Email: julie_scott at wizsystems...

This offer is brought to you by WizSystems. We respect your privacy.
If you do not wish to receive future mailings from us, please go to
the link below: