[Strawbale] Strawbale houses in UK

chug chug at ntlworld...
Tue Sep 17 19:16:03 CEST 2002

Hello Maren,
Barbara's project for Darlington is at a place called Croft on Tees, just south of Darlington. It Is helping to build an accomodation block for Clow Beck Children's Farm.
Also If you know your approx time/route in England maybe I can help you to contact with owners of strawbale buildings here.
I hope this helps.
Regards Chug.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maren Termens Steiner
  To: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
  Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 8:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [Strawbale] Strawbale houses in UK

  Hello all,

  I'm leaving tomorrow for the UK. I would like to know where I could visit in the UK strawbale-houses. (I'll stay some days in Darlington, perhaps in the way there it's possible to visit some houses...where does Barbara construct the house? I read something, but I had a problem with the computer and I couldn't read the message Barbara sent.

  Alice, sorry, that I couldn't help you. The problem was, that I don't have often a look into my computer and I don't have the information you need. Sorry, that I don't wrote you this message before.

  Maren