[strawbale] hallo?

Catherine Wanek blackrange at zianet...
Thu Oct 10 08:31:19 CEST 2002

At 08:44 AM 10/9/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Hallo daar?
>Leeft de strawbale mailing list nog? Wat is er gebeurd? Moet ik opnieuw
>inschrijven?
>Luk Jonckheere

Hi

Thanks for your interest in straw-bale building.

The fastest way to get useful information is probably to visit our website
at www.StrawbaleCentral.com -- which has a gallery of photos of a variety
of straw-bale and natural buildings.   And you'll find links to other
informational sites.

There's also a Resource section, where we offer hard-to-find books and
videos on the subject.    Our flyer also lists these book and video
resources, and we can send it by snail mail, if you reply with your address.

We also recommend The Last Straw Journal  www.strawhomes.com , which is the
International Journal of Straw Bale and Natural Building.
This quarterly Journal offers up-to-date info from around the world,
including technical articles, case studies, code and testing info, human
and bale resources, a calendar of workshops and more.  It really is
essential to get and stay current with advances in straw-bale technologies.

The TLS annual "Resource Issue" is where you would find info on SB
practitioners in your area.
This issue has just come out!

Best regards,
Catherine Wanek