[strawbale] Warning about 'Nigerian spam'

Viaconsensus viaconsensus at libero...
Sat Jul 6 11:07:11 CEST 2002

Dear strawbale friends

Via the old strawbale server strawbale-l at eyfa...
I received the message below. I think more of you must have received it. However it may be, the message below is a variant of 'Nigerian spam': a 'business proposal' coming from Nigeria, South Africa or other African countries, with a view to laundering money which has been earned in e.g. illegal diamond trade. I would urge you simply not to react. If you type the words 'Nigerian spam' in an internet searching machine (e.g. Google), you will find some websites containing more information and warnings about this type of messages.

Sincerely yours,

Bas Roufs

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Viaconsensus
Juridisch en politiek advies voor ethisch en duurzaam ondernemerschap
 Legal and political consultancy for ethical and sustainable business
Consulenza giuridica e politica per l'imprenditoria etica e sostenibile
drs. Bas G. Roufs
Van 't Hoffstraat 1
NL-3514 VT  UTRECHT
Nederland, The Netherlands
tel./ fax +31/( 0)30/272.12.26
GSM +31/(0)6/24.606.110
e-mail: viaconsensus at libero...
e mail privé/ privato/ private: bas.roufs at hccnet...