ReLabel Re: [Strawbale] China Motorcycle

Kellie Morgantini chalonelaw at justice...
Wed Dec 18 20:00:10 CET 2002

Jenik -

no problem - I was a little amused before opening the e-mail trying to figure out the connection between Chinese bikes
and strawbale.  No virus, no problem.

As a SB'er from the States (California) our list has been down for about a month.  Your listserv here is a lifesaver for
those whose daily SB chat was a must as much as one's morning caffeine jolt. Thanks for your work on maintaining the list,

Kellie D. Morgantini
Monterey County California