[Strawbale] octagonal healing and meditation house (fwd)

Catherine Wanek blackrange at zianet...
Fri Dec 6 17:34:39 CET 2002

At 03:57 PM 12/5/02 +0100, you wrote:
> [...]

Hi -- you might consider the type of roof used on a yurt/ger.  This
includes  compression/tension rings with a center hole for light.

There's a new book out that I saw recently from eco-logic books in the UK,
that shows how the authentic gers are constructed.

regards,
Catherine