[Nlr-e]the Brno study on Internet?

Thank you very much once more for the impressing presentation in Novy
Liskovec on Tuesday 24.

I believe it was a milestone in the bilateral cooperation and will turn
into a milestone of the evolution of the Czech building standards.

I wonder, if at least a part of the very interesting documents could be
made available on Internet as well.

At least that part, which comprises the booklet. Either as pdf or as
html+bitmaps. Even in its present German version -- there are at least two
experts (teachers from the Tech Uni Brno) I know, who would surely
much regret they did not been there, who read German and who would support
the whole project. And surely a lot of students would be interested in it.

If it would be possible to make the documents available in another formats
as well (as those ones used by insiders making the projects by various
CADs, I do not understand them), still better. In principle, it could be a
restricted-access site, available only by login and password, to prevent
an uncontrolled spread of information. Or is it a completely silly idea?

I would be proud to make an Internet site for it on a computer I
supervise,
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz
 at the Fac. of Education of Masaryk Uni; there are at least 2 GB free for
that purpose.

It is the same computer where this www-mailinglist exists (I meant it for
a public international communication over this project, however, it has
remained empty up to now), and the other, members-only nrl-m as well. An
advantage of the mailinglist against emailing to many addresses is, that
the people who get the mail can modify their addresses and many other
parameters themselves (including hiding the address and membership). And,
of course, there is an www archive as well, so new members can easily read
all previous information.

When I have established those two mailinglist last time, I have added
there a couple of addresses I knew. It should be easy for anybody to add
him(her)self by a browser, of course I can do it as well, if asked. I
believe, communicating by those lists would be a preferable way for the
working group.

With best regards,
Jenik Hollan

PS.
 I am sorry I don't send this letter of appreciation to Martin Treberspurg
and Partners, knowing no addresses and being not successful with altavista
this time.