[Cmunipack] New version released (1.1.1)

cmunipack at amper.ped.muni.cz cmunipack at amper.ped.muni.cz
Tue May 30 12:16:04 CEST 2006

Hi David,

thank you for your answer. When putting the question about photometry I
didn't keep in mind that the programm computes relations and does not work
with PSF in connection with a star catalogue like Astrometrica.
What about detecting and measuring moving objects (Lightcurves of minor
bodies)?

Best wishes
    Jörg!