[Cmunipack] New version released (1.1.1)

cmunipack at amper.ped.muni.cz cmunipack at amper.ped.muni.cz
Tue May 30 17:39:26 CEST 2006

 > What about detecting and measuring moving objects (Lightcurves of
minor bodies)?

Hi Jörg,

to be honest, I have no experience with astrometry. I think it is quite
different task, because you need to measure more precisely the position
than the brightness. Moreover, matching algorithm used in C-Mnunipack is
not suitable for tracking moving objects. I think it would need
different algorithms and user interface and thus it would made the
Muniwin much more complicated.

Best regards,

David