MLO 2 Comment

Dear IDA,

attached as a pdf are my short comments to the June 2010 MLO draft. I had hardly any time to devote to them, so they are short and general.

Even if the current draft is not so horrible as that in 2004 (see ev. my comments http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/light/drafts/MLO2004.1_j.htm), I am still sure the existing path is contrary to the mission of IDA and should be not pursued anymore.

Please, follow Andrej Mohar, Fabio Falchi, Diego Bonata, Pierantonio Cinzano. Pierantonio and Fabio have build the scientific basis for our effort, and together with other ones have started the way of stopping the rise of LP -- with a measurable and verified success in the affected regions.

with best regards, yours
 Jenik Hollan