Re: Czech National Law prohibits light pollution/ Publica

Dear Alain,

as my rudimental read-only French allows, I understand your translation
well, and I am sure that you could easily translate even my attempt of an
English version of the vital parts of the law. Then I can check its
correspondence with the Czech original somehow.

I forgot to add a note on the http://www.astro.cz/darksky, that all the
info given there (and given on my pages on another computers) is free to
be used for the purpose of outdoor lighting education. I'll update it
today.

The whole law will have an official English translation soon. My attempt
lacks some expressions, namely ``Municipality ...'' means administration
authorisation when the municipalities act as representatives of the state.
A sort of a translation of the Czech formula would be perhaps
 ``Municipality in its delegated activity''
 -- I did not include it there to avoid confusion.

Spreading the good news on the prevention of Light Pollution everywhere,
esp. in the EU, helps the desirable development in Czechia as well.

best regards,
 jenik