Re: Czech LP Law

> my compliments (and Cielobuio compliments) about your law end your
> effort to prevent light pollution in Czech Republic.

> If you undertant Italia our home pages www.cielobuio.org is full of
> tecnical documents for light application end light projects buildt for
> Lombardy law.

> If you whant some help send as our request (to me or fabio falchi
> falchifa@tin...).

> Best regards
> Diego Bonata

Diego,

thank you and your Italian colleagues for support. In fact, without the
info from your pages and esp. without the outstanding precedent from
Lombardy, we would have a much harder job to succeed.

My problem is that I do not understand Italian, i.e., I did not yet try to
learn it. Of course, with a computer translation of an Italian text into
English (very bad in most cases), and an internet Italian-Czech
dictionary, I can study slowly what is needed and I am doing that (this
was the way I have translated the Lombardy law itself).

There are many more people like me. I am sure, that each translation of
excellent Italian pages into English (revised perhaps by Bob Gent, if
possible) will be of a great help to the world anti-LP community. You are
evidently much ahead in Italy with respect to the most of the world.

best regards, jenik