Re: [magnitude6] costs

Pere,
could it be possible to check that with FISERSA and get some documented
figures ?

Jan,
Figueres (a northen catalan town -30.000people- where the Dali museum is
located) adapted much of the lightning some years ago. Town council claims
savings form 25% to 30% (depending on zones and previous lightning).
Citizens are happy with the change and "crime" has also decreased (I do not
know if because more police on the streets o what, but newspapers reported
that decrese sometime ago).

sunny sunday here too

jordi

----
Jordi Iparraguirre                                j.ipa at wanadoo.es
GEA, Grup d'Estudis Astronomics                   http://www.astrogea.org/
Evita la contaminacio luminica                    http://www.celfosc.org/

 safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjamin Franklin, 1759