The final text of Lombardy law

Dear Fabio Falchi,

please could you give me some URL with the final text of the famous law,
as it has been accepted? It may be an Italian text, suitable for an
official translation into Czech. Or are there no changes with respect to
the English version as available at (and still called ``proposal'')
  http://www.vialattea.net/cielobuio/europe/bill.htm ?

 Perhaps the English translation of the final text of the law should be
made perfect, to ease replication in another countries (I can't do that
myself, knowing not enough English and no Italian).

You see, there is some hope to make a Czech law regulating outdoor
lighting, and your example is a very convincing one.

sincerely,
 Jenik

PS.

 I have also made an attempt for some sort of regional darksky pages,
see
     Linkname: Dark Sky Czech Republic
  -- its advantage over magnitude6 is, that it has a www archive and is
browser-steerable, in addition to the usual commands per e-mail. The
disadvantage is, that it is really just mine -- me being the only member
so far...

                                Jan Hollan
              N. Copernicus Observatory and Planetarium in Brno
Kraví hora 2, CZ - 616 00 Brno                        +420 (5) 41 32 12 87

                                   home:
Lipová 19, 602 00 Brno                                         43 23 90 96

                 member of the Society for Sustainable Living
             and volunteer of the Ecological counselling Veronica
Panská 9, 602 00 Brno, Czechia                  fax:  +420 (5) 42 21 05 61

e-mail: hollan@ped....cz             http://astro.sci.muni.cz/pub/hollan