RE: [magnitude6] Merry Christmas with a good armature...

With pleasure,

You will find them in the attachments. The files with the Z18 in the name is
our original concept, the one of Saffier 2 is the production version.

The English version of the paper is a member of our group still working on.
I hope it will ready this Monday. From the moment it is available I will
send it also to you.

Regards,

Friedel
e-mail: 	Friedel.Pas@BVPartners...