some night scenes from Brno

I've published some new commented images of FS lamps in the streets of
Brno (there is just one type from Thorn used at the moment) at
 http://astro.sci.muni.cz/pub/hollan/lighting/examples/brno/new/

Many thanks to everybody who spreads the info on the Czech Clean Air Act,
positive international echoes will surely help us to advocate effective
rules for the subsequent implementing regulations. And thanks to people
who wrote me directly. Some letters (and comments on the law) are
available at
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/letters/
 (in zak_oo, if concerned with the law directly), there is a link to that
site in the http://www.astro.cz/darksky .

clear skies,
 jenik hollan