      1. article about Bob Crelin
           From: "Karolyn Beebe" <keedo@merr...>
      2. Feature! article about Bob Crelin
           From: "Karolyn Beebe" <keedo@merr...>
      3. UK government debate on light pollution and astronomy
           From: "Barry Clark" <bajc@alphalink....au>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:33:54 -0600
   From: "Karolyn Beebe" <keedo@merr...>
Subject: article about Bob Crelin

"You may want to see the Milky Way or the Great Square,
but you have to settle for the Golden Arches. .. We pull into
a quiet street in a residential part of Branford. There's a subtle
but useful light over Bob Crelin's driveway.

This is where we begin our journey back to the stars."

STARRY BLIGHT
by Christopher Arnott

Hartford Advocate - Hartford, CT | February 12, 2004
 <http://hartfordadvocate.com/gbase/News/content?oid=oid:53369>

Message: 2