      1. Re: Outdoor Lighting as a Belief System
           From: "Karolyn Beebe" <keedo@merr...>
      2. RE: Outdoor Lighting as a Belief System
           From: "Richard Klappal" <klappal@xnet...>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:23:09 -0500
   From: "Karolyn Beebe" <keedo@merr...>
Subject: Re: Outdoor Lighting as a Belief System

John wrote: > There were large numbers just
> below the light so aparently they were doing double duty and lighting
> their street address numbers too.

How does that work at night? I see glaring porch and other lights obliterating house numbers and wonder what language cabbies use for that, or pizza deliverers? Give these and other troops of potential warriors something useful like *GlareBuster* *ParShield* and ordinances to support.

Karolyn

Message: 2