[DSLF] Digest Number 1430

There are 6 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Full cutoff post lanterns
           From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
      2. Boulder lighting ordinance goes into effect Sept 1
           From: "David Penasa" <dpenasa@unm...>
      3. More on melatonin - UV light and MLT
           From: Stephen Pauley <spauley@cox-internet...>
      4. Good discussions
           From: Stephen Pauley <spauley@cox-internet...>
      5. Re: RE: For Greg
           From: glennlaser@aol...
      6. Re: Article from Journal of Circadian Rhythms
           From: glennlaser@aol...

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:57:16 -0400
   From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
Subject: Re: Full cutoff post lanterns

LR wrote:
>Decide if the lighting is absolutely needed or just ornamental.  If it's
>not a necessity, consider removing it instead of replacing it.

Right on!!!  Save the energy for something MORE useful AND
reduce [all forms of] pollution.

As Cliff likes to say, "Cars have headlights" to see the driveway
and you probably have streetlights anyway -- or use a flashlight.

After some practice, navigating your new driveway will be "old hat",
and you will be able to do it in the dark.  8-)   -sd

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Message: 2