      1. Ski resort lighting: NH
           From: "mike pelletier" <mikpel@hotmail...>
      2. Asphalt roads are not black
           From: Jan Hollan <jhollan@amper....muni.cz>
      3. Fireworks
           From: Jan Hollan <jhollan@amper....muni.cz>
      4. Re: Ski resort lighting: NH
           From: "ctstarwchr" <ctstarwchr@aol...>
      5. RE: Ski resort lighting: NH
           From: "J. Delvin Armstrong, P.E." <del@softlite...>
      6. RE: Another LP Law on the books for CT
           From: "Fitzpatrick, Eric (J.)" <efitzpat@visteon...>
      7. RE: Re: Ski resort lighting: NH
           From: "Friedel PAS" <friedel.pas@bvpartners...>
      8. Re: Ski resort lighting: NH
           From: "James Benya" <jbenya@benyalighting...>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:28:24 -0400
   From: "mike pelletier" <mikpel@hotmail...>
Subject: Ski resort lighting: NH

Hi, I just call a call from Tenney Mountain Ski & Snowboard Resort in
Plymouth, NH.  They are going to put up lights for night skiing and wanted
to know if there are any recommendations.  I could find none, except for
keeping the light pointed at the ground (snow) and to not to use too much
illumination on the ground... but how much is too much in footcandles?

Any ideas?

The reason they called NHCRL was because a Walmart recently moved into their
town and their were concerns/problems with outdoor lighting and the town had
no ordinance but is considering one now.

Mike in NH

Message: 2