      1. Re: Hey
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...
      2. The story IDA didn't tell you about Premcor
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:02:49 EDT
   From: ctstarwchr@aol...
Subject: Re: Hey

In a message dated 6/24/2003 6:36:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, my wife
writes:

> One of my clients had this attached to her email message: “The people who
> make a difference are not the ones with the credentials, but the ones with
> the concerns!
>
> You should send it to Benya!!

I'll do better than that baby -- I'll send it to EVERYONE!  >:-))  Thanks for
the insight and I bet most others who are involved in this quest with us feel
that way also.

That's very interesting coming from a credentialed medical professional. I
take it from the statement above you were also offended by the reply to Geoff
Dudley yesterday.

You are not alone with that feeling, believe me.  Someone might be better
received if they took a humility pill.  Too bad medical science has not
discovered one yet.  :-(

Clear skies and good seeing,
Keep looking up!

Cliff Haas
Author Light Pollution Awareness Website (LiPAW)
http://members.aol.com/ctstarwchr
http://www.crlaction.org

Member: IESNA, CRL, IDA, NELPAG, CRL

Message: 2