      1. Re: Glare From Vehicle Headlamps and Other Front-Mounted Lamps
           From: "P. Edward Murray" <edward12@erols...>
      2. Re: Lighting Levels and the Relative Cost of the Product Being Sold
           From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
      3. Re: Lighting Levels Question
           From: Bob Parks <bob@innovisionmm...>
      4. Re: Lighting Levels Question
           From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
      5. Re: Re: Lighting Levels Question
           From: "David Keith" <david.keith@mindspring...>
      6. RE: Re: Lighting Levels Question
           From: "John Nusbaum" <jnusbaum@bellatlantic...>
      7. Re: RE: 'Plasma-induction' lamps
           From: "Karolyn Beebe" <keedos@earthlink...>
      8. Re: Lighting Levels Question
           From: "chris withheld" <chrisdlm5@hotmail...>
      9. Re: Re: Lighting Levels Question
           From: "David Keith" <david.keith@mindspring...>
     10. Ordinance Question
           From: Anthony Arrigo <Anthony.Arrigo@CampusPipeline...>
     11. Re: Re: Lighting Levels Question
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...
     12. Re: Lighting Levels Question
           From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
     13. U.S. Energy Information
           From: Barry Johnson <johnsonb@ivwnet...>
     14. Re: RE: 'Plasma-induction' lamps
           From: "Terry McGowan" <lighting@ieee...>
     15. Eye Friendly Luminaires Discovered Today
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...
     16. Re: New file uploaded to DarkSky-list