Re: [magnitude6] LP prevention in Czech law

Congratulations, Jenik!

       Thank you for posting this exciting news to the Light Pollution Europe
e-mail list, "Magnitude 6."   If this law passes the Czech Senate and becomes
a national Law, it could be the very first in the world, a major achievement.

         This will be very important as we work with news media and other
laws to control light pollution across Europe and internationally.   Thank
you again for sharing this wonderful news, and let us know when the Czech
Senate takes action on this law.

Merry Christmas to you, best wishes for the holidays, and happy new year!
Clear skies and bright stars to all!

             Bob Gent
             European Liaison Officer
             International Dark-Sky Association
                        www.darksky.org
      Protecting the nighttime environment and preserving
   our heritage of dark-skies through quality outdoor lighting

Copies to:  IDA headquarters, European sections, and affiliates.