Re: [Strawbale] Volunteer

Hello Gernot,
I visited your web but I don´t know how to contact you.
Can you explain me what are your projets at the present?

Kind regards

2011/6/18 Gernot Minke <minke@asl...-kassel.de>
Chuski zentolo schrieb:
Hello, my name is Jesus and I´m from Spain.
I´m a technical architect and I has been working in a construction during three years.
I'm very interested in the biobuilding and I want improve my knowledge. Because of this I offer my services as a volunteer.
I could start work in September.
Thanks.

Sorry, I have no space for volunteers. Maybe you are interested to join some of my workshops, see my homepage.
Kind regards
Gernot Minke

--
Prof.Dr.-Ing. Gernot Minke