From: Marko Stepanovic
To: strawbale@amper....muni.cz
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 2:29 PM
Subject: [Strawbale] (no subject)

School is ending soon for a Building Management (FGM-union) in Belgrade, and I will graduate from Straw bale construction system of construction technology. I would like to know where the ongoing construction of a facilityunder the system Straw Bale, would love to visit him or helped build. I am aware that the site of this system and that line is somewhere in Europe. In anticipation I remain. Thanks.

Andrew Morrison
Consultant, Teacher, Inspiring Change

Get Your Straw Bale Construction Questions Answered at:
www.StrawBale.com
Sign Up For a Seven Day Straw Bale Construction Workshop Near You at:
www.StrawBaleWorkshops.com
Find the Educational DVDs you Need to Learn Straw Bale Construction at:
www.LearnStrawBale.com
Learn the Secrets to Successful Home Construction:
www.BeYourOwnContractorTraining.com

Follow Me on Twitter: @StrawBaleTeach