From: strawbale-bounces@amper....muni.cz [mailto:strawbale-bounces@amper....muni.cz] On Behalf Of mkdurham Durham
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 2:40 AM
To: European strawbale building discussions
Subject: Re: [Strawbale] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

I am a strawbale listserv member.  >From the USA.  I have a feeling you have mixed me up with Catarino Pinto (or someone has hacked in to spam me).

Anyhow, my name is Kathryn Durham.

All the best!

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Piet Jensen <piet@pandabygg...> wrote:

Amit Kvint. Who are you.?    Panda Bygg v/ P. Jensen

Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 11:26 PM

Subject: [Strawbale] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Amit Kvint requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Catarina,

- Amit

View invitation from Amit Kvint

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH AMIT KVINT BE A GOOD IDEA?

Have a question? Amit Kvint's network will probably have an answer
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Amit Kvint and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation