Re: [Strawbale] Bill & Athena Steen European tour 2011

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 05:59:51 -0400, paul <paul@naturalbuilding...> wrote:

Hello everyone.

Please find below the invitation to join us on one of the stages of the Bill and Athena Steens 2011 European tour.<snip>

Dear Euro SB-heads;

I don't know if y'all are aware, but the *real* brains behind the Canelo
Steen Machine are Athena and Don Juan Morales.

http://www.amazon.com/Handcrafted-Life-Don-Juan-Morales/dp/0981587801/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1302032394&sr=1-1

or if the above link got broken for whatever reason:

http://tinyurl.com/3qg52gu

The Real Truth (Kanata version) is that Don Juan taught Beel everything he knows about life, love and natural building. All Beel knew before that was how to make a Porsche 911 do doughnuts in the desert.

I'm pretty sure that if I were to search my old emails, I would be able to find a message in which Beel has said pretty much the same thing. (True, it may have been through a fermented mescal juice haze when Beel typed the message but no doubt, still reasonably accurate nonetheless.) Okay,okay. Maybe not those words exactly but regardless of whatever words Beel may have used, those were my impressions of what Beel was trying to write)

So what's the point of this message (besides being a lame attempt at character assassination ) ?

I think that the Euros would be well-advised to scare up sufficient pesos to provide travel and accommodations for Don Juan as well (if it hasn't already been done).

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom