[Strawbale] Cohabitat Workshops 2011: Registration is OPEN!

Dear friends,

After massive dose of inspiration experienced at Cohabitat Gathering Fest., we would like to invite the most tenacious participants to practical actions on the construction site of straw bale building - open-source nanoHabitat. You are invited again by Cohabitat-Group + UNDP Project Office Poland partnership and the "Straw Enthusiasm" village. NanoHABITAT is an OPEN-SOURCE project which combines work with people, education, and research on the strawbale technique. During the ten-day workshop we will be building a small habitat with foundation space of 25m2.

more info :
http://www.cohabitat.net/strawbale-workshops-2011.html

nH_banner_600.jpg

Kind regards!
--
PaweÅ SroczyÅski
Natural Architecture Studio

mobile: +48606484141
www:Â Â http://www.cohabitat.net/
skype:Â pawelsroczynski
http://www.facebook.com/CohabitatGroup

Integrating nature, technology and humanity.