Re: [Strawbale] Big News about SB in the US

Dave,
You can see a general explanation on Leonardo Partnership programs here:
Small Co-operation Projects - Leonardo

You can see a general description of the goal and members of the group here:
European Learning Partnership for Strawbale Building

We are about to update the information on this website...and the results of the programe will be published in this web in 2011

Hope you can get an idea with that...

Thank you for asking!

arq. Valentina Maini
Spanish Strawbale Network