Re: [Strawbale] European Straw Bale Buildings

Around 50-60 houses in Estonia.

Greetings,

Rene

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 9:49 PM, asbn <asbn@baubiologie...> wrote:
Dear Burkard

It is hard enough for a networker to count all straw bale buildings in one
country, so for Austria I have documented 104, but there are still more.
In France there was a project, which counted the french SB buildings and
they came up to 700 SB-buildings.

Sincerely
Herbert
--
asbn - austrian strawbale network
Österreichisches Netzwerk für Strohballenbau