Re: [Strawbale] Quake test: Cob Core Building proposal for Haiti (Caroline Meyer White)

OK, that was also the only documentation I had. And as it is a VERY small, round building, design is everything. But then you have the bamboo mesh inside, that was what I was wondering, if anybody had made estimations on that design.

Cheers
Caroline