[Strawbale] Strawbale concerns vote

Hi Dave,

I really appreciate you telling me about any problems you discover and I hope others will do the same.

I was making some changes to the page which went a bit wobbly. It could be that if you refresh your browser you will see the correction. It looks OK to me in non-voted and voted modes. Could you refresh and confirm it's OK for you too.

Regards, Oliver

Hi there,

The vote results of the infestation vote still have the answers of the other vote in them.

just so you knnow

Met vriendelijke groet,

Dave Lambrechts

Lambrechts@tuvalustrobouw.nl