[Strawbale] What concerns do people have about building SB

Hi All,

There has been some chat on various email groups about pests in walls and other issues about straw bale homes that concern people. So I thought I'd try to discover what really concerns people the most. I've made a web vote...

"You want to build your own straw bale house but you are concerned about potential problems. The one problem that concerns you the most is:"

Pest infestation

Fire hazard

Re-sale value

Damp problems

Structural problems

Getting a loan

Planning permission

Building insurance

You can vote on the link below and collect the iFrame code if you would like to include the vote in your blog.

http://naturalhomes.org/naturalhomesvote.htm

Regards, Oliver