From: Max Vittrup Jensen <max@permalot...>
Subject: [Strawbale] Any Social European Strawbalers out there??...
To: strawbale@amper....muni.cz
Date:
Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 2:06 PM

Hiya,

Just wanted to tip you all on this social network:

http://eusbba.ning.com/ :
"Network of straw bale lovers, builders, professionals, producers a
network
made to keep in touch, to share, discuss and improve straw bale
building construction all over
europe"
By the
European Straw Bale Building ASSociation ( :-)  )

Cheers,
Max,
www.permalot.org
PermaLot Centre of