[Strawbale] insects...

I seem to remeber that at some time people have mentioned having problems with these tiny bugs that sometimes appear in the straw (due to the humidity? latent eggs?)...but I can't seem to find the thread/archives about it...can someone give me a hint as to what to search for in the archives? A woman here in spain is having a problem and needs help with the solution...

thanks,
Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin
0034 657 33 51 62
Aulás, Lleida

"Tenemos el Derecho y la Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos Vivir"