[Strawbale] Re: closing the gap between plaster and framing

problem of air (and water) infiltration between the window and door
openings and the plaster. (which is allways so difficult to really close
up)

Andre;

Do you have a sketch or section drawing that shows the typical detailing that is currently used by you and/or in parts of Europe where you have worked or visited ?

In particular, I'd be interested in seeing details to ensure continuity of the air barrier at the interior and flashing details at the exterior, around door and window openings.

That would give me a starting point when considering suggestions to offer.
As it is, I have no idea of current Euro-practise in this area.

Ideally, the sketches would be made available on the web so that others can participate in the discussion.

Feel free to use the file-sharing functions of the SB-r-Us yahoogroup if that would be easiest.

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom