[Strawbale] Paul Sheridan build.

Hi Paul,

I'm really intested in your build and would love to come down and lend a hand. I'm starting an environmental building surveying course in Sept and have built using starw before (load bearing). I am really interested in the concept of using timber in this I beam fashion and would love to see it used first hand. The site description although brief also sounds wonderful. if you can let me know the dates and various other details that would be fantastic.

Regards

James walker (wolfe82@hotmail....uk)

The next generation of Hotmail is here! http://www.newhotmail.co.uk/