RE: [Strawbale] Auto-construction in Spain,Portugal

Hello

I live in Estoraos, Ponte de Lima,(Minho)in the north and to my knowledge there isn't any. I am planning to build my future house of straw bales but that will take some time. I spoke to a dutch acquaintance and he told me that down in the Alentejo there are some straw bale constructions. If you indeed come this way and you happen to be the area, mail me , maybe I can be of some assistance, I have been living in this country for a long time.

From: "geert van goethem" <geert_van_goethem@hotmail...>
To: strawbale@amper....muni.cz
Subject: [Strawbale] Auto-construction in Spain,Portugal
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:52:19 +0000

Hello ,

My grilfriend and I will ,normally, be travelling to Portugal ,north Spain this summer. I was looking for some stawbale construction in Portugal but I didn't find any. Is there a network,association in Portugal which promotes strawbale builiding?

I've also got a question about the need of archtitects in Spain ,Portugal. In France for example you don't need an architect if you're floorspace is less than 170 m².
How are the regulations in Spain,Portugal?

Greets from Belgium,

Geert

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></html>

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/