[Strawbale] Student in Belgium

I have gotten a message from a Spanish student of Technical Arquitectura in Gent, Belgium.  HE is doing his “end of career” project, with a another student, on Sustainable Construction.  They want to use a straw bale house as their choice of a model building.  They would be interested in visiting Straw bale houses, builds or talk with people with experience in Straw Bale Construction in Belgium.

If anyone has suggestions of who they should see or talk to please send contact information to:  Edu Chamizo elalcoholnomesube@hotmail...om .

Thanks!

Rikki Nitzkin

Aulás, Lleida (Spain)

Auto-constructora y Educadora en Construcción con Balas de Paja y Revocos de Arcilla

Co-ordinadora Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja

(0034) 657 33 51 62

rikkinitzkin@earthlink... (Personal)

casasdepaja@yahoo... (Asuntos de la Red)

http://www.casasdepaja.com  (Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja)

"Tenemos el Derecho y Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos Vivir"

"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live in"