Re: [Strawbale] Belgian projects on website

Title: Re: [Strawbale] Belgian projects on website
Ben,

Thanks for letting everyone know about this new web site and for sharing information about the buildings and those who designed/built them.

We will add this web site to the annual resource guide published in December 2006 in print version and updated online (www.thelaststraw.org) throughout the year.

If there are other web site to be included for the annual resource guide of The Last Straw, the international journal of strawbale and natural building, please do let us know.

Thank you!

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw@thelaststraw...>
www.thelaststraw.org