Re: [Strawbale] Re: Strawbale Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

Hi Harald

I'm very interested in the heating system you mention, but the potential project is a very low budget one - so can you tell me if this was an expensive and/or complex system to install?

And do you think it could be powered by a small windmill? The house will be in a very windy location - the extreme south west tip of Ireland!

Best Wishes
Simon