RE: [Strawbale]Re: green roof on a straw bale loading wall

hi,

I have not built loadbearing with living roof myself, but I have seen various with no problems, the problem may be the legal bit . . .but I firmly believe that many of the SB "rules" must be based on faulty logic not real experience. In the american books they not to put a ceramic tile roof on a loadbearing house and I done that with absolutely no problems. I think that with the years we are discovering that the bales are Stronger than we thought they were . . .

rikki